Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why me?

Why me?
I'm thankful that it's me.
But why me?
We are so different.
We have nothing in common.
But nothing happens by accident.
This was predetermined.
I know that you're hurting.
I know that you're lost.
I know that you're scared, but of what?
I'm here for you.
How can I help you?
I want to help you.
My heart is breaking for you.
Getting over a painful experience is like crossing monkey bars.
You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.
You're feeling vulnerable.
I'm glad that I make you feel safe.
I know you have a big heart.
Why do you hide behind a wall?
It's time to tear down those crumbling bricks.
But you have to do it.
I can help you.
But you have to want it.
You are a beautiful person.
Share your beauty with the world.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment