Saturday, November 13, 2010

Standing together, facing the world

Had an AMAZING day today at the Bellen/Harwood wedding. Congratulations to Janson and Travis. Your family is truly wonderful, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. Today was my first "official" wedding photo shoot. I was working with Picture Pastries Photographer Natalie Fierro and her friend Steve. Before I say anything else, I just want to put out there, that 5am is an ungodly hour, no one should ever be awake then, and I never want to do it again. All that aside, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life as I laughed today. Janson and her family and friends are very open, and this makes for total epic hilariousness. This day was also a day full of heavy emotions, and I feel honored to have been in attendance.

Janson, if you read this, I am inspired by your love for life, for the Lord and by your priceless poses!














No comments:

Post a Comment