Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's up to us to be the change

Today I am thankful for...

1. Balance. More than anything, I am declaring this in faith.

2. Choosing every second, that I will listen to God's vioce in my heart and not to the voice of fear. Fear will always bring the past into the present and project it into the future. Fear will cripple you from the inside, out. That's why I have to make this choice every second of every day.

3. When you know something with utter certainty, then it is worth the wait, and wait with no anxiety.

4. That I am loved by God, my wonderful husband, my family and my friends. This is all I need.

There are so many things to be thankful for, some things we take for granted, like the air in our lungs, or the food we eat, but all of these things are a blessing from God that we do not deserve. He gives because He loves us and He wants us to be comfortable, but He does not want us to be greedy. Share everything you have, even if all you have is the love in your heart. Someone needs a little piece of you, every day. Live like Jesus lived, you never know who's watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment