Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sheep with sharp teeth

I was listening to a song today by Lacrae called High. He laid a line that said "the world full of them sheep with sharp teeth." But we are the sheep right? Because Jesus is the shepherd...

I get so frustrated when "Christians" parade around saying horrible things about people they know nothing about. I understand that they have probably been taught en route to their adult life that this type of behavior is okay, but it doesn't make it right. The great commission in Matthew 28:19-20 says:

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

So when these so called Christians are criticizing and labeling and protesting, not only shutting out huge demographics of people who need the love of Jesus, but degrading and arguing with other believers, I will have my arms outstretched and will be listening and I will be loving.

Be gentle sheep with me.

Love the unlovable...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment