Saturday, October 30, 2010

Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.

So, Shannon and Liz made the announcement tonight. They're moving back to Puyallup. Our amazing, wonderful pastors of 4 years, close enough friends to be family. You've taught Thomas and I so much, you've been there since the beginning of our relationship. You let us lean on you during our first year of marriage (which wasn't easy), you invested time and love into helping us grow. Your children have been such an inspiration, so moldable before the Lord, so willing to adapt because there is an amazing amount of trust between you and them. I pray that Thomas and I will be as incredible at parenting as you are. I am so thankful for you Kapp family. Even though this next season is going to be tough without you here, I won't ever regret uprooting to move to California. This is where we're supposed to be (for now anyways). And if it weren't for you, church-planting here, we wouldn't have had the opportunity, or an excuse to move. I feel so blessed to have had the time with you that we did, and I hope that our friendship never grows cold. From Puyallup Foursquare to your living room, to Hope Chapel, to Oceanside High School, to Living Hope. We will always be Mission.


I'm not going to say goodbye, rather, we'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment